I often talk about well-being here & to me, one of the most beautiful things you can do for yourself is being grateful. When you are grateful, you see the world differently as you tend to see the good in everything. Today, I would like to share with you 10 things I am grateful for in order to inspire you to do the same.
Moreover, I want to share with you my FREE Gratitude Journal. I have been using this template for months now, and it makes wonders for me. All you have to do is scroll to the end of today’s post and register for free with your email address. You will be directly redirected to a Pdf. file.
In case of a problem when downloading (who knows?), feel free to contact me!
10 Things I Am Grateful For Today.
- The cooler weather.
- My cat looking at me.
- The smell of hot cookies coming from the kitchen.
- The fact that I am perfectly healthy.
- Having a job.
- That small corner of the Internet which allows me to share my thoughts with you guys.
- Knowing different languages and being able to understand a lot more information than I used to when I “only” mastered French.
- Feeling confident in my choices.
- Having still a lot of unread books on my shelves, and thus a lot of opportunities to read without spending more money.
- Having already done all the chores for the day.
As you can tell, these things can be the biggest ones (being healthy) & the smallest ones (the smell of cookies). You do not have to go crazy about it, just write whatever comes to mind and you will see that a lot more comes to mind than you initially thought.
My extra tip would be to read them out loud, or at least to re-read them in you head. In my opinion, that helps them last longer in your brain & changes the day ahead of you more powerfully.