As I was reading a post by Tall Blonde Tales about her blogmas announcement, I realized that one of her ideas was wonderful: she offers guest posts on her blog! I have always found guest posts to be really cool, I discovered them through Olivias’s blog and since then, I have kept in the back of my mind the idea of offering a little nook on my blog for those of you who would like to share their thoughts here. How cool is it to be able to connect with someone else’s audience while sharing ideas about a topic you love? It would also be a really beautiful way for me to connect with you!
- life & productivity
- Minimalism & slow living
- Bookish content (book reviews, thoughts about books &c.)
- Elegance & good-manners
- Study with me
I post twice a week (Wednesday & Sunday) and I would love to publish more often thanks to your wonderful posts. I am not a native english-speaker myself so if it is something that makes you feel uncomfortable, do not worry: grammar mistakes never killed anyone and I can totally help you correct your post if you are note sure of your grammar.
If you are interested in guest posting, here is how to proceed:
- Find a topic you love among those mentioned before.
- Write a post (no word limit) that you truly care about (it is what matters the most to me) in a Word document (you can add pictures but only if these pictures are yours).
- Send me an email with the URL of your blog, podcast or Youtube channel (so that I can link it in the guest post) & your Word document attached to it at :
- I will send you an email when the post gets published!
I hope you will like this concept and I can’t wait to read your posts,