It is the very first time I am nominated for a blogger award and I am so happy my fellow blogger Carla asked me to do this one. I love the fact that blogging is a community: you can make beautiful connections in this wide world.
♡ Rules ♡
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
♡ My answers ♡
What motivates you to write?
I would say that it is one of these things in life that come naturally. I never need motivation because my natural state when it comes to writing is actually to be motivated. Nonetheless, if I had to give a proper answer, I would say that my motivation is the need to organize my own thoughts and use them to help others improve their life and feel sincerely better.
What is your favorite memory?
I have a lot of favorite memories, but I will never forget my first flight (to Dublin). Sam, my boyfriend, always says that he will never forget my face at that time: I felt beyond grateful.
What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve done recently?
I registered for a volunteering week-end earlier this morning. I feel like my volunteer work is always really spontaneous as it is natural for me to be involved in some program or another.
Which is the most important sense for you? Eg. Touch, hearing &c.
I have two answers to this one. The sense I could not live without is vision. I honestly struggle quite a lot to believe my other senses fully. However, when it comes to feeling things and not simply to being sure nothing is wrong or dangerous, I love touch. It is a sense that is so often forgotten, but it is so beautiful. I mean, I am under a blanket right now and touching it is beyond calming.
What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
I always spend five minutes with my cat Chelsea, cuddling and waking up gently. It is, in my eyes, the best way I could start my day. Then it is time to brew some coffee and get some cleaning done.
♡ My Nominees & Questions ♡
I you read this post and would like to write your own, feel free to do so: you are now nominated.
I feel like most of the people I would want to nominate have already done the tag so if you want to see the answers they have already shared, feel free to click here and here. Also, I would like to nominate The Girl With A Pink Backpack. Our fellow-blogger is facing serious issues right now so if you think you could be interested in her art or would simply like to give her some emotional support, feel free to visite this page.
- What would be your number one advice to your younger self?
- What country would you love to visit, and why?
- What is your favorite book? If no book comes to mind, what is your favorite movie?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What motivates you to keep writing, even when you do not really feel like it?
I really hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. Once more, feel free to write your own blogpost ; I can’t count how many times I have wanted to do that kind of thing but have not been nominated lol, so let’s make it open to everyone. ♡